Natural Nightscapes – Mobile Planetarium
Date: Wednesday 25th of September 2019Time: 6.15-8.15pm or 7.45pm-9.45pmLocation: Moreleigh village hall, TQ9 7JQ
Space Odyssey’s mobile planetarium will be landing in Moreleigh for one night only and will take you on an amazing trip to outer space!
High-resolution images, movies and sophisticated computer simulations are projected throughout the dome, all around the audience, to create a breathtakingly immersive experience.
The show will be followed by a short walk outside looking for bats.
There are two showtimes: Family show 6:15pm-8:15pm, Adults and older children 7:45pm-9:45pm
Cost: Adult £6, Child £4
- Booking essential (via Ticketsource)
- You will sit on the floor for a totally immersive experience, bring a cushion!
- Limited seating available for anyone who needs it (ensure this option is selected at checkout)
- No footwear inside the dome
- All belongings to be left in main hall where a member of staff will remain throughout the performance
More details on the South Devon AONB websiteTags: planetarium, stars, bats, walk