Natural Nightscapes – Mobile Planetarium
Date: Wednesday 25th of September 2019Time: 6.15-8.15pm or 7.45pm-9.45pmLocation: Stoke Fleming village hall, Stoke Fleming, TQ6 0NR
Space Odyssey’s mobile planetarium will be landing in Moreleigh for one night only and will take you on an amazing trip to outer space!
High-resolution images, movies and sophisticated computer simulations are projected throughout the dome, all around the audience, to create a breathtakingly immersive experience.
The show will be followed by a short walk outside looking for bats.
There are two showtimes: Family show 6:15pm-8:15pm, Adults and older children 7:45pm-9:45pm
Cost: Adult £6, Child £4
- Booking essential (via Ticketsource)
- You will sit on the floor for a totally immersive experience, bring a cushion!
- Limited seating available for anyone who needs it (ensure this option is selected at checkout)
- No footwear inside the dome
- All belongings to be left in main hall where a member of staff will remain throughout the performance
More details on the South Devon AONB websiteTags: planetarium, stars, bats, walk