Chudleigh Bat Trail walk
Date: Saturday 2nd of March 2019Time: 9.30am-12.30pmLocation: Chudleigh
Enjoy a Saturday morning walk with the Bat Project along the ‘bat trail’ around Chudleigh. You will see beautiful countryside and amazing bat habitats (in an area that is important for greater horseshoe bats). Find out what the bat project team is doing around Chudleigh and how you can help the bats by taking simple steps in your own garden.
Wear suitable walking footwear and clothing. For full details of the route click here.
- The walk is 4.8 miles in length and will take 3 hours with short stops along the way.
- Road and footpaths across fields and through woods. Moderate grade difficulty.
- Muddy with some slippery paths, some steep sections.
- Not wheelchair or pushchair friendly.
- As there is a chance of cattle being present along the way – we generally advise no dogs – however please check with us first if you wish to bring your dog as it may be possible if your dog is kept on a lead and happy with livestock.
Bring a flask and snack if you like, as we plan to have a short break halfway along the trail.
Please note that it is likely that there will be cattle grazing on some of the fields along the route.
Meet outside Chudleigh Town Hall .Chudleigh is easily accessed from the A38 south of Exeter, or to the north of Bovey Tracey. Pay and display parking is available close to Chudleigh Town Hall – we recommend you pay for 3-5 hours of parking to allow for any delay – cost £2.20.
To book your place, email email@example.com or phone 01392 260849.Tags: chudleigh, bat trail