Bat Conservation Trust – BatFest events throughout September
Time: Various - check listings for detailsLocation: Online event
There’s something for everyone this month; see below for more details and to book your place!
BatFest Launch – 6pm Saturday 29 August
- A live online event hosted by Chris Packham exploring the world of bats and celebrating these remarkable creatures
Virtual bat walk – Sunday 30 August
Bats and the Arts – Monday 31 August (Bank holiday)
- An afternoon using the arts a lens to explore the world of bats includes a talk by Paul Colley – British Wildlife Photographer of the Year
National Bat Conference – Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 September
- 2 days of talks, workshops, panel discussions and networking online
Consultant’s Forum – 10am Thursday 10 September
Bat Science Stage – Wed 30 September
Global Bat Conservation Showcase – Wednesday 23 September
- An online showcase of bats and conservation projects from across the world
Spotlight – multiple dates during September
- We shine a Spotlight on the diverse people involved with bats, both professionally and as a volunteer. Join us for our live Q&As to find out more about their bat work.